Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This!

Thanks to my daughter, Megan, I'm going to give this blogging thing a try! I love reading her blogs and seeing photos and videos of our grandkids! Our life here at Table Rock Lake, aka Branson, MO, isn't as exciting as Megan's, but I will try to add photos now and then and let the world know "what's up in Branson"!

Over Labor Day weekend, we hosted a pot luck dinner with 20 of us sharing good food and laughs! On Sunday evening, we all gathered at the Branson Landing to see "Take It To The Limit", an Eagles tribute band. They were great! I hope they stay together and perform again at a theater here in Branson. On Monday evening, we joined our friends from Illinois for a sunset cruise on Table Rock Lake (T-Rock). It was beautiful and relaxing!

Last week, Hurricane Gustav finally caught up with us and dumped 7-9 inches of rain around this area. At least we didn't have to evacuate like the residents of New Orleans!

4 comments:

Meg said...

I have converted yet another! This stuff is evidently very contagious.

Mom, I think your life is very exciting; you sure did way more than I did over Labor Day weekend. Partying with friends, going to a concert and enjoying a sunset cruise on a lake totally trumps tiling a backsplash.

BTW - I am honored that you are our blog's first "Follower."

TraceFace said...

I can't believe she converted you too! I'm adding you to my blog list immediately. Happy blogging...

j said...

Amazing! I have to admit, Megan got me doing this too and it IS a little addictive! Seems like I check everyone's blogs several times a day!!!

Jacob

dealmecoupon said...


Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.
barneys new york coupon