Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Recent project....

Last week I stopped at a local antique store and found two old boat oars and a large sign that said "Water Sports". I walked away from them three times, but they kept calling be back! I finally gave in and bought them. Of course, Tom was the one to climb the 13 foot ladder to install the large sign. (He's such a great husband!) We rearranged a few things on our water ski "shelves" and placed the oars under the skis. I'm still looking for a vintage fishing vest, old life vest, or small metal tackle box to add to this display.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TraceFace said...

That looks so cute! You totally made the right decision to go back and buy it! :)

Meg said...

Seriously. No more photos of Dad on a 13 foot ladder. I like to be kept in the dark on these kinds of activities.